COMPETITION: Hermanus Craft Beer Festival
The annual Hermanus Craft Beer Festival returns to the picturesque coastal town of Hermanus this festive season on 22 December 2017.
Start your Christmas celebrations early this year and bring your family and friends to the whale mecca for a fun filled day of great local beer to quench your thirst whilst surrounded by live music from fantastic musicians.
To soak up some of the alcohol, a range of food trucks will be on site selling their tasty treats and gourmet goodies. The event is also family-friendly with plenty of activities to keep your little ones busy. Bring a picnic blanket and camping chairs and while you are sampling all the goodness of the cold ones on offer, kids can run wild and experience the joy of the safe play area.
Remember to bring blankets to sit on, cash, camping chairs, hats, sunscreen and anything else you would take to a picnic, except own food & alcohol!
- Date: Friday, 22 December 2017
- Venue: Hermanus Cricket Grounds, Jose Burman Drive, Hermanus
- Time: 10AM – 8PM
- Entrance: PRE-SOLD: R85 (Includes Plastic Cup) | R100 (Includes Branded Glass) | R50 (Children 12 – 17) | Free (U/12) (All prices excludes R5 booking fee.)
- DOOR: R100 (Includes Plastic Cup) | R130 (Includes Branded Glass) | R50 (Children 12 – 17) | Free (U/12)
- Bookings: quicket.co.za | http://bit.ly/2hChXnF
- Facebook Event: http://bit.ly/2Ae4cXC
COMPETITION: A lucky reader could win one set of double tickets to the event – simply tell us what you’re most looking forward to about the festival and you could be a winner! Answers should be sent to email@example.com.
You must be following @artwolfmedia on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for your entry to be valid.